The news came a few hours ago. The historic Breitling watch brand based in Grenchen (SO) will pass into British hands.
The British investment company CVC Capital acquired 80% of the capital of the house, while the remaining 20% will remain in the hands of the Schneider family. The transaction, the amount of which has not yet been disclosed, is expected to be completed by June.
“We look forward to working with in the future Theodore Schneider to lead Breitling towards growth, ”CVC's head of Germany said in a statement released on Friday Alexander Dibelius. The value of the company Breitling is estimated at $ 870 million.
write a comment